Saturday 4 March 2017

My Mug Obsession



Hey! I thought for today's post I could tell you all about my mug obsession; it is something that has got to the point where my mum will literally not allow me to buy anymore because there is just no room in the kitchen for them, as much as I would love more!

If you know me, then you know all I drink is black coffee; so I like to have a mug for every occasion and they can't just be any old mug. I'm also very protective over them so if I ever allow you to drink out of one of them...you're very special!


In the photo above are all of my Starbucks mugs; these are definitely my favourite to drink out of and what I reach for the most. I do love bigger mugs than smaller so the ones on the back left and front right are my all time favourites. I got all of these as Christmas presents and even though some of them have a Christmas vibe to them I do use them at anytime of the year!


Next are my Friends mugs; and if you didn't know I'm freaking obsessed with the TV show Friends...and if you're not then I have no idea why! This is a collection in its self that needs building! I got the massive (and I mean massive!) black one from Warner Bros in Los Angeles; that was about 4 years ago when I went with my school and it is just the greatest thing I've ever bought, unfortunately I don't use it that much as it's huge and normally the coffee gets cold before I've finished drinking it. I got the white one for Christmas one year and I think it was from Primark, I never really used it until recently but its such a great mug to use when binge watching TV and I just love it!


The rest of them are two Justin Bieber mugs and a random purple one. Since I was 13 I have been obsessed with Justin Bieber...but I wont get into that right now! But as much as I rarely use the Justin Bieber mugs, I just cannot get rid of them. As for the purple one, I do not remember where I got it from but I definitely used to be more obsessed with it than I am now. 


I hope you enjoyed this post on this look inside my little collection of mugs and will come back for my next post!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig