Thursday 9 March 2017

Sainsbury's Haul!

Hey! I thought today's post could be a haul and more specifically a Sainsbury's haul...a pretty weird place to haul I know. But I work there so a lot of the time after work I walk around a buy plenty of things that I most likely don't need but always end up getting anyway!

I am obsessed with magazines recently but they can be quite pricey and after my trip to Brighton this month I'm a little bit poor so I picked up these 3 which were £1 each which is really good! I haven't read them yet but I did flick through and they look pretty interesting. These are the:
Hello Fashion March Magazine
Glamour April Magazine
Cosmopolitan March Magazine

I picked up the book How Not To Fall In Love Actually by Catherine Bennetto purely because the bright yellow cover drew me in! I picked it up and read the back and it sounded pretty good and something I'd enjoy; I've also been trying to get back into reading and hopefully this will help! You can never have too many notebooks so when I saw the 'Just A Little Note' Notebook, I just had to have it because it just looked so nice and compact!

I also got the Batiste Hold Me Hairspray and Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, this is my favourite dry shampoo and probably the only one I'll ever use as I'm so apprehensive about trying new ones. I had never tried the hairspray before but I loved it, I used it when I curled my hair when I went to Brighton and it stayed so well.

I also got the Happy Naturals Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask, I've been using the shampoo and conditioner recently and am really loving it, it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and fresh! I haven't tried the mask yet but I am definitely excited and have high hopes for it.

I got the Happy Jackson Watermelon & Mint Bath Soak mainly because its pink and I love Watermelon but it was such a great buy. I've been using this recently as well and I'm obsessed with it, I was scared the mint would over power the smell of the watermelon but it doesn't and I'm just so in love!


I picked up the Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash which is my new love! I'm so pleased with how well this worked after just one use. I have really oily skin and the day I first used this I was late and didn't finish doing my make up and went out without a setting spray on and was prepared to come home with an oily mess of a face but by the time I got home my face was still so matte and honestly made my day! I'd definitely recommend this if you have oily skin.

A trusted favourite of mine is the Simple Soothing Facial Toner so I thought it would be best to repurchase this as my bottle is getting kind of low.  I also got the Dirty Works 4-in-1 Face Wipes which I haven't actually used yet but have added to my massive pile of face wipes, but I do have high hopes for them as I'm really loving Dirty Works recently.

I also repurchased the Dirty Works Cosmetic Sponge and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent; the cosmetic sponge is basically a cheap beauty blender and although I haven't used the original before I love this and the finish it gives to foundation and concealer. The powder is more of a powder foundation than a setting powder but I feel as if it gives me more coverage when my face is looking oily.

I also got the Maybelline Master Sculpt in 01 Light Medium as I have heard great things about it, so far I'm not head over heels with the contour part but the highlighter is really great; gives a shine but not too glittery!

I bought a couple of things from Sainsbury's own brand Boutique which were the Boutique Bronzer in Chock-A-Block and the Boutique Eye Shadow in Wouldn't Bat an Eyelid. There were two bronzer's in the store but I went for the lighter shade as I'm quite pale but it warms up my face quite well. I haven't used the eye shadow yet but I'm excited to, it is a taupe brown colour which I think would be great for the transition shade.

I was looking for a new foundation which was full coverage as I've become a little spotty recently so I decided to get the L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Foundation in 11 Vanilla, this was the lightest shade they had when I bought it and it seemed to work. It seemed perfect the first time I used it but on the second was when I noticed it had more pink undertones which made me realise I have more yellow as it just looked awful on my face; I managed to fix it and have it match a little more by using my Urban Decay Naked Concealer and Rimmel Stay Matte powder. It's a great foundation but I definitely need to buy a different shade as I have to pair this with a few products to get it to work with my skin.

The greatest things I picked up were the Max Factor Colour Corrector Highlighter and the Max Factor Colour Corrector Corrects Redness. I already have the one for under eye's which I paid £10 for, but when I was shopping I noticed that they were £2, so obviously I had to get them! I haven't tried them yet but looking forward to.


I hope you've enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one! Have you bought anything new that you would recommend? Let me know!





FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig