Tuesday 7 March 2017

My Favourite Lazy Day Outfit!


Hey! I thought today's post could be all about my favourite lazy day outfit. When I'm at home I either like to make myself look really good and put a full face of make up on (mainly to take selfies) or I'll just throw some comfy clothes on and be lazy. 



Today is definitely one of those lazy days; I had to tidy my room this morning so I really couldn't be bothered to do my make up afterwards. I just grabbed some clothes and then realised that it could make a great post.

My outfit consists of some leggings, a t shirt and a hoodie....perfect lazy day attire. I got the t shirt for the Christmas just gone, I don't remember where it was from but I love it! Its like a creamy white cotton shirt which has 7 Starbucks frappuccino's on it and obviously I'm such a typical white girl that I am obsessed with it!

The leggings are plain black with a grey elasticated waistband with the words 'Love' on it, they are from Boohoo and I originally bought them as exercise leggings but the material is quite thin and they are a little big for me so I just tend to wear them around the house now as they are super comfortable. 

The hoodie is my literal favourite piece of clothing, it is light grey and I got it from H&M. It is something I always reach for as it is really comfortable and keeps me warm but also is still light enough to not make me over heat as I actually hate being hot...like I'm such a winter person!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one! I'm also loving this years Red Noses, although I don't plan on wearing them I definitely want to buy more and try and get the whole collection.




FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig