Wednesday 22 March 2017

Get To Know Me A Little Better

Hey! So I thought I'd do a little get to know me post, as I feel like I've got more people reading this and it would be a great idea for you to know more than just that I like TV and make up. I found a great selection of questions here, so lets get started.

1. What is your middle name?

Elise

2. Share you favourite subject in high school.

Either Maths or History...I was a little bit of a nerd (lets be real, I still am)

3. What is your favourite drink?

Either black coffee or Coke

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?

Basically the entire Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack!

5. What would you (or have you) name your children?

I don't want children, but I do really like the name Aurora

6. Have you participated in any sports?

hahaha no.

7. What is your favourite book?

Either 'Where Rainbows End' or 'The Lying Game' series

8. What is your favourite colour?

Like a maroon/burgundy/purple colour..

9. What is your favourite animal?

I don't think I have one, but foxes are cute!

10. What is your favourite perfume?

Not really a perfume, but the Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Temptation.

11. What is your favourite holiday?

Probably when I went to LA with my school in 2013.

12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood.

um like an 8/9? it was pretty good if I'm honest

13. Have you been out of the country?

yeah, a few times...and going to Ireland in April and then Iceland in May!

14. Do you speak any different languages?

nope

15. Do you have any siblings?

yes, an older sister called Shannon and younger brother called Ryan

16. What is your favourite store?

oh that's hard...um anywhere that sells make up or Victoria's Secret.

17. What is your favourite restaurant?

hmm, I really like Chiquito's

18. Did you like school?

yeah, you know what I actually did.

20. What is your favourite movie?

Titanic, although I rarely watch it because I just cry too much. This year I have fallen in love with La La Land which is becoming one of my favourite movies!

21. What are some of your favourite tv shows?

Friends, Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med, The Mindy Project, New Girl, Home and Away, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, How To Get Away With Murder and The Vampire Diaries.

22. PC or mac?

um probably PC just because that's what I have.

23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 7

24. How tall are you?

5 foot 3, so not very tall at all!

25. Do you have any pets?

nope.




I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for my next one.





FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig