Friday 24 March 2017

Mini Boohoo Haul!

Hey!

I'm going to Iceland in May; so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to buy some new clothes! (Although I really should be on a no buy as I've run out of money and only got paid last week, like I have money for bills and saved some for Iceland but that's it, I am really terrible when it comes to money!)



The items mentioned in this post are:



Technically I didn't buy these recently, I bought them in November of last year but they didn't actually fit until last week (yay for losing a stone!). But I am obsessed with these, they are so comfortable and easy to pair. I've never been a lover of jeans, I've only ever owned a pair of black skinny ones, but I've fallen in love with them and hope this means I can start buying more jeans without hating the way I look in them.





Another pair of jeans that I have fallen in love with! The dark denim is just so beautiful and I love all of the embroidered writing. Although I didn't notice the writing at the bottom of the legs until it arrived but it made them so much better. I cannot wait to wear these and pair them with some of my clothes (I did try them on with the pink jumper underneath and they looked amazing!).




I love jumpers and love crop tops, so this was just a must! I'm so in love with this, its super comfortable and looks so great on! The colour is so amazing and puts me in a little bit more of a spring mood, I can see it becoming a staple piece of clothing in my wardrobe.



Ok, I'm not going to lie...I'm kind of very disappointed with this. I was so excited to buy a mustard coloured jumper as I am so obsessed with the colour recently but it just seemed so different from the picture. The material is really flimsy and just doesn't hold its shape and the roll neck doesn't stay and kind of bunches without making a true roll neck. I'm looking forward to trying to style this so that it works for me but I am still looking for that perfect mustard jumper!


I hope that you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig