Saturday 1 April 2017

Mindy Kaling Is My Hero

Hey!

So almost two years ago I wrote a post moaning about Fox cancelling The Mindy Project after three seasons, and for that whole day I was super upset and just moping. Little did I know that Hulu were going to pick it up and not leave it on a massive cliffhanger. But fast forward to today; my dreaded day...The Mindy Project is ending after season six which is the season just about to start. Although I know getting to six seasons is amazing, like there is so much we wouldn't have got if Hulu had given it a second chance and I should be happy about that, but really I'm so sad!


When I first saw the trailer for The Mindy Project all those years ago I was instantly like "oh my god she is so me" and just knew I had to watch it. Obviously I fell completely in love with it and all the characters, it would've been great if Gwen had been in the show longer, but the Danny and Mindy relationship is definitely one of my favourite parts of the show...I remember their first kiss on the plane, I literally cried (yes yes I know I'm a loser). 

The best thing about The Mindy Project is the fact it brought my attention to Mindy Kaling. She is an amazing actress, comedian and writer. I've read both of her books and they are amazingly hilarious but also insightful. I loved learning about her life growing up and how she came to work on The Office, which is why I started watching it and it's so great! I love how she's now breaking into film's because it means I get to watch her in something else. I love all the cast of The Mindy Project and hope after the show is done they continue to be in TV shows and films.


I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for my next one! I hope that you also watch The Mindy Project as it's great and read Mindy Kaling's books they too are great!




FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig