Wednesday 19 April 2017

Primark Haul!

Hey! 

Today's post is going to be a Primark haul (which I'm sure you gathered from the title!) I literally only went in there for a swimsuit but got carried away and had to buy more! I'm sure we've all been there, who goes into Primark and just buys one thing???



The first thing I bought were these make up sponges, they were £1.50 and have two in the pack. I haven't tried them yet but I am looking forward to as I am always looking for different ways to apply my foundation to give me the perfect coverage.


The next thing I bought was this small oval blending brush, which was £2.50. I haven't tried this specific one but I already have the bigger size which I use for my foundation and it applies quite nicely so hopefully this will be great for applying under eye concealer. 



I also bought this lounge wear top and trousers. The top was £5.00 and the trousers were £8.00. I bought them to use as pyjamas for when I go to Iceland as its going to be cold and I only ever wear a little top and shorts when I sleep. They feel super soft and comfortable and I cannot wait to wear them!


I also bought this cropped jumper (lets not talk about how hard I find it photographing jumpers) which I think is a taupe colour, even though the label said it was lilac? It was £7.00 and is my favourite thing, super comfortable and is so flattering to wear. They also had a green coloured one which I really want to go back and buy!


The swimsuit that was my whole reason for going to Primark! It was £4.00 which was SO amazing. It is full of flamingo's and I'm in love with it! I do feel a little uneasy wearing it as I haven't worn one in a very long time but I will be in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland which shall take all my worries away!


The last thing I bought was this denim pinafore dress which was £12.00. It is super cute and really easy to pair with anything which is great because you can get so many amazing outfits by just using this one staple product.



I hope that you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one! Have you been to Primark recently? If so, did you get anything nice?




FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig