Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentine's Rom Com Sesh


Hey! So Happy Valentine's Day! 

I have been ever so single my entire life; so Valentine's isn't really on my radar during February, like to me it is all about Pancake Day (two weeks guys...two weeks!). But I thought I would take advantage of this holiday to bring you a post on my favourite Rom-Com's (that I own on DVD).


Friends With Benefits- So the title basically tells you what it's about...but this is such a feel good movie. Watching their relationship grow throughout the movie is amazing and the big flash mob gesture towards the end of the film just makes me so happy every time I watch it. I love Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake and they are such a big part of why this is such a great film.


How To Be Single- This is basically about a group of single people in New York...and focuses on their life, friendship and relationships. I freaking love Rebel Wilson and think she makes any film she's in amazing. Seeing all the different types of relationships and obstacles within this is great and there are a few aspects of it which make it quite easy to relate to.


What's Your Number- Anna Faris and Chris Evans...what more could I ask for! This focuses on Ally (Anna Faris) who after reading an article about the average number of men women have slept with comes to realise she is above average and looks back on all of the previous men she has slept with, with the help of her neighbour Colin (Chris Evans) and slowly but surely they fall in love. This is such a great, funny and heartwarming film and I would definitely recommend it to anybody!


The House Bunny- After being kicked out of the playboy mansion, Shelley becomes a house mother for a sorority full of awkward girls and tries to give them all a make over to save their house. If you didn't know...I love Anna Faris, if she's in it then its going to be good! This film also has Kat Dennings and Emma Stone in; who are some of my favourite actresses. This film is just hilarious but I just love the whole friendship vibe that this film gives off. Such an amazing watch and will brighten your day!


Valentine's Day- This is actually my friends, but as its at my house....it has to be included! This is about a bunch of people in LA on Valentine's Day. I love films like this where all the characters are somehow connected but are all focused on different parts of the story. The cast is just amazing and each of the stories told within the film are so captivating. This is a must watch for Valentine's Day or just any day when you're feeling like a good old rom com!


I hope you enjoyed this post and had a great Valentine's Day whether you were doing something or not. Do check out any of these films if you haven't seen them before or just feel like watching it again!

I hope to see you on my next post!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR 
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig