Tuesday 21 February 2017

My Venture To Brighton





On the weekend of the 18th I took a trip to Brighton with a few girls from work; Jess, Vicky and Laura. We got the train there on Saturday afternoon and arrived early evening (4 trains...what a joyful time!). 

On the Saturday night, we went for dinner at Stock Burger and the food was amazing, so good that I forgot to take pictures of it! I had a portobello and halloumi burger with fries and it was insanely good! We then went to a cocktail bar called Twisted Lemon which was super cute and so hidden that we literally had to google map our way there! We finished our night off in the nightclub Pryzm which was so big we kind of got lost a few times; definitely a change from the little club in my town, but was such an amazing night!


(photo L-R- Me,Jess,Vicky and Laura!)



The next day we went to get breakfast at a cute little restaurant called The Breakfast Club, which coincidentally is one of my favourite films, it was super nice and the food was great (and I actually remembered to take photos!). I got a black coffee and Veggie All American breakfast (although I only ate the potatoes and pancakes) it was amazing food and coffee and I definitely would recommend it!

After we had breakfast we went for a walk along the sea front and pier and then visited a few shops along the lanes before heading to the train station for a fun trip home, four trains...one which got cancelled due to there being no driver but hey we ended up getting McDonald's so that's always fun (not for my diet though!)


I hope that you enjoyed this post, and that you come back for more! I hope to go to Brighton again sometime soon for longer than just a night as it is such a beautiful place!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig