Sunday 26 February 2017

Jack Whitehall At Large Tour.


On Friday 24th February I went to see Jack Whitehall at the O2 in London with my brother, sister and her boyfriend. It was the present I got them all for Christmas and if I'm honest probably the best present I have ever bought anybody! I have loved Jack Whitehall since I saw him on The Graham Norton Show way back in 2010 (when Miley Cyrus was promoting The Last Song...what an amazing film) and over the years my family have begun to love him as well so finally being able to see him was amazing and we were only 8 rows from the front which was insane!


Photo L-R: my brother Ryan, me, and my sister Shannon (her boyfriend Brad was our photographer for this one). 









L-R; Me, Ryan, Brad and Shannon


As we don't live that close to The O2 anymore we stayed at our aunts who lives a lot closer to it. My sister drove us from ours to my aunts and we then got a bus to the O2, definitely a change from an Ashford bus! Even though we used to live around here; I still managed to be a right tourist taking photos of pretty much everything (at one point I wanted to take one of the London skyline from a hill when we were on the bus but I thought that might be a little too weird). 




We then went and had dinner at Frankie & Benny's, and this is where I failed when taking pictures because as soon as I had the food in front of me I completely forgot and just started eating, but I think they went okay. For starters I had dough balls with a garlic and jalapeno cheese dip, for a main I had spaghetti pomodoro (which is basically spaghetti, a little tomato sauce and mozzarella) and then for dessert I had an eton mess sundae...which were all amazing!





The show was phenomenal; our seats were amazing and even though I was the one who bought them I was still so amazed at how close we were and it was the closest I've ever been in the O2 which was just the best and it was also my brothers first time there so what great seats for him to be in!

We were just non stop laughing and made it such an amazing Friday night; from the moment I booked them I couldn't wait to be there as I knew it would be a great night. Having to keep it a secret from them all for over a month was so hard especially when my brother kept going "I'd love to see Jack Whitehall live" but getting to see their reaction on Christmas morning was the greatest and made me so happy!


I hope you enjoyed this post and come back for my next one!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig