Wednesday 8 February 2017

Lip Product Collection



For me, a lipstick is such an important part of a make up look. I cannot wear make up with out some sort of colour on my lips otherwise I'd feel empty. So I thought I would make a lip product collection post with lip swatches. (after doing all these lip swatches my lips are so sore..and I have figured out my lips are an odd shape, so please ignore that!)

I didn't actually realise how many lip products I owned until I started taking the photos for this post and I just kept finding more and more. I found so many lip colours that I need to start wearing more because recently all I have been wearing are two different Kylie Lip Kits.

I shall leave all the information about what lipstick I am wearing in the photos below.

Top Row-L-R.- Natural Collection Lip Liner in Almond, Studio London Lip Liner (not sure what shade), MAC Cremesheen in Finally Free,MAC Miley Cyrus Viva Glam and Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense in 14
2nd Row-L-R,- MUA Matte in Fawn Fancy, Maybelline Colorsensational in 832 Kiss Pearl, MUA Matte in Wild Berry, MUA lipstick in Shade 2
3rd Row-L-R- MUA Matte in Scarlet Siren, Benefit Hydra-Smooth Lip Colour in Frisky Business and Kylie Gloss in Koko K(I accidentally put two photos of the same colour but as I've done it all nicely I'm just going to leave it there).
4th Row-L-R- Kylie Metal in King K, Kylie Holiday Edition Metal in Dancer, Sample Beauty Liquid Lipstick in 21 and MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Tranquility.

Top Row-L-R- MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Reckless, MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky and Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Medusa.
Middle Row-L-R-Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick in Posie K, Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick in Koko K and Kylie Matte Liquid Lipstick in Maliboo.
Bottom Row-L-R-Kylie Birthday Edition Matte Liquid Lipstick in Leo, Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Colour in 615 Soft Taupe and Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Colour in 195 Raspberry.

I tend to wear my liquid lipsticks a lot more than any other lip product I have as I find them easier to use and I prefer a lip colour that stays and doesn't transfer as I do drink a lot during the day and I hate having to re apply.

I hope you enjoyed this post and love lipstick as much as I do!

(I'm wearing a top from H&M which I paired with my usual Black High Waist Jeans from New Look)


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig