Friday 10 February 2017

Sample Beauty part 2

So, I made another order from Sample Beauty, and I thought I would do a little review on each of the products that I purchased. If you would like to read the first Sample Beauty post I made, you can read it here.



NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray

I wore this for about 9 hours and I was thoroughly pleased with it. My face didn't stay matte all day as I have a very oily T-zone, so I did end but looking a little dewy around my nose but the rest of my face stayed pretty matte and kept my make up in place. I would definitely re purchase.

Smashbox Finish Primer Water

I freaking love this! It sets my make up insanely well and smells amazing. After wearing it for 8 hours, my make up still looks pretty good, a little oily, but that is normal for me. It seems to be what I reach for when I do my make up, so I 100% will be re purchasing.

Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray

This is meant to be for oil control so I was quite excited to use it as I have quite oily skin but it didn't really do anything for me, and I just ended up with a oily T-zone like normal. It did keep my make up in place, so it was good for that. I don't know if I would re purchase again as it didn't really blow me away.

Guerlain L'or Pure Gold Primer

This was definitely a materialistic buy, it had gold in so obviously I just had to buy it! But to be honest I don't think it was anything special, it does make my face smooth before applying my foundation. I don't think I would re purchase. Although I have read review's praising it, so maybe I need to try it again. 

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer

I really loved this, it made my skin super smooth and my foundation applied on top of it really nicely. It smelt really good and blended in to the skin really well. I would definitely re purchase this.

Seventeen Stay Time Foundation in Soft Ivory

I loved this, it applied really nicely and has a great full coverage and I was pleasantly surprised. The only bad thing was this shade was a little too light for my skin tone. But I managed to warm up my skin with Benefit's hoola bronzer and two warm tone blushes which were Coralista and Rockateur from Benefit.


I hope you've enjoyed this post and come back for my next one! Also make sure you make an order on Sample Beauty!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig