Tuesday 25 April 2017

Superdrug Haul!

Hey!

So today's post is going to be a Superdrug Haul! I only went in there for a concealer and ended up buying a lot more...isn't that the story of my life though?


The first thing I bought was this Revolution Retro Luxe Lip Kit in the shade Royal; I am obsessed with liquid lipstick's and especially deep purple colours. I haven't tried this out yet but am excited to do so as I need to find a more affordable liquid lipstick/liner combo as my current obsession with Kylie Cosmetics is leaving me super broke! 


The next thing I bought were the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Shampoo and Conditioner. I've heard a lot of good things about these so I thought I would try it out and it claims to give "72 hours of pure roots and hydrated ends". I've been using it every day since I bought it and my hair does look and feel clean but it definitely doesn't stay for 72 hours, my hair is always greasy the day after I wash it and I thought this could be a miracle product for me....unfortunately not! 


I also bought the L'oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation in the shade Porcelain. I already have this in the shade Vanilla but that is a little too dark for me and this one is too light. I have such a weird skin tone that I just buy different foundations and mix them together. 


I also bought this Batiste 2 in 1 Invisible Dry Shampoo & Conditioner. I am in love with the Batiste original Dry Shampoo and was looking forward to this! I've only tried it once but it didn't give me the results as a dry shampoo that I wanted but it did leave my hair super soft and silky. I shall use it more to get a better opinion.


I'm going to Iceland next week so I also bought this travel size Simple Moisturising Facial Wash as it is something that I will need and I hope that it works for me and doesn't send my skin into a break out. I love Simple products and am looking forward to using this.


I also bought the L'oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation in the Shade Natural Rose. This is a foundation I've bought to mix with a lighter colour, I've been mixing it with the other foundation in this haul and even though they are different formulas I'm loving the way they work together. 


I bought this MUA Highlighter in the shade Iridescent Gold. You can never have too many highlighter's and I have this same one in a pink shade (I cannot find it to actually give you the name) and I really love the shimmer it gives. 


I also re purchased the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I've used this many many times and it is so great and has amazing coverage for such an amazing price. I will forever re purchase this and you definitely should too!


The last thing I bought was this Barry M Flawless Mist & Fix Matte Finish Setting Spray. I some how managed to use up all of my setting sprays around the same time and came across this and thought it would be great to try and so far I am loving it!


Technically I didn't buy these as Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 on make up and you get a free tote bag...I obviously bought enough to get two free tote bags which is always great. 


The next two products weren't bought from Superdrug but I wanted to talk about them anyway! 


I got this from Waterstones; I recently watched the Netflix original 13 Reasons Why and just had to go out and buy the book. I've only read a few pages of it but I'm loving it so much! I can already see differences from the show and I'm interested in reading on to see how much was changed for show as opposed to the book. 


I got this from Sainsbury's; and have heard so many people raving about this. The one I've seen on Instagram the most is the pink bottle which is for sensitive skin and as much I would love to get a pink bottle, I need the green for my combination skin. It smells amazing, lathers really well and leaves my skin feeling so great!



I hope that you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one! 



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig