Friday 2 February 2018

New products I've bought

Hey!

So I recently bought a few new make up bits and thought I would share with you all!

Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation in 105
I'm actually pretty disappointed in this foundation after hearing so many great things about it, but the colour was quite off and I found that it caked around my nose quite a bit which just ruined my whole look.
L'oreal Paris Paradise Extatic Mascara
I'm so in love with this mascara, everything about it is so great. The packaging is lovely and I find that it gives such a great level of volume to my lashes. I find that it could work as a dupe for the Better Than Sex mascara which is definitely my holy grail mascara.
Make Up Geek Eyeshadow Pan in Dragonfly
This is such a great eyeshadow, it is so pigmented and blends so lovely, I can't wait to experiment with it more and see all the different looks I can create using this.
Make Up Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in Pegasus
This is such a great shimmer/glitter eyeshadow, it is so pigmented and there isn't really that much fall out so it really is such a great colour and will make any eye look amazing.
Sugarpill Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow Pan in Kim Chi
Another fab bright pigmented eyeshadow that I'm so excited to use more often, so far I've only used it once but I loved it and it blended so beautifully.
LASplash Sinfully Angelic Lipgloss in Ambriel
I'm not normally a gloss person and took a chance when I bought this because I didn't know if I was going to like it but turns out....I love it! I wore this for my mums 50th and having a glossy lip meant more attention was on my eye make up which is what I really wanted as they matched my dress.


I hope you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig