Monday 12 February 2018

Marc Jacobs Vox Box

Hey!

I was recently lucky enough to receive two complimentary Marc Jacobs Matte Highliners from Influenster. I was sent two pink shades, the lighter one being called Pink of Me and the other being (Pop)ular.

I was so excited to receive these as I had seen many people on my Instagram posting about them and they just looked so great, and a pop of colour is always something you want when doing your make up. The shade range for this product is amazing and I can't wait to try more!

The pigmentation is so great, the colour stands out very clearly including the light pink shade. It is also super creamy which makes them very easy to apply...and believe me, I'm useless with eyeliner!



Below is a look I created using both of the shades I received. I went for just a simple eye look, no eye shadow just these eyeliners with a slight wing at the end. The shade closest to my lash line is (Pop)ular and above is Pink of Me. I really loved how this look turned out, you can easily pair it with a gloss or any pink lipstick, I think Kylie Cosmetic's Posie K would be a great match with the (Pop)ular eyeliner.


Thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoyed this post and will be back for my next one!


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig