Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Christmasaurus: Live on Stage!

Hey!

Today I'm going to tell you all about one of the greatest days of my life and it all started at the end of 2016. When Tom Fletcher (aka the love of my life) announced that he was turning his cute little Christmas book, The Christmasaurus, into a live stage show, which I obviously had to go to! I spent so much time hinting to my mum that I wanted to go, even though she said she wouldn't get tickets.

Fast forward to Christmas morning; I opened a present from my Mum and Dad and there in my hands was The Christmasaurus book, a book written by the person who I had loved since I was 8, and my happiness was at an all time high. I truly didn't think I could get any happier...that was until my mum told me to open the book and there was 2 tickets to the show, and in that moment the only thing I could manage to do was cry!


I then had a year long wait to finally be able to see the show! The thought of seeing Tom and Giovanna Fletcher performing together in front of my eyes was more than I could've ever dreamed of and then at the end of October the best announcement was made that not only Tom and Giovanna were performing but also Harry Judd, Matt Willis and Carrie Hope Fletcher were as well. Basically me and mum literally couldn't fangirl more if we tried!



Then on the 23rd December 2017, the day finally came and I'm not even joking I had never been so hyped! I hadn't and still haven't read the book (like I've read a few pages) so we were going into it not really knowing what to expect, just that there was a Christmas dinosaur and my favourite people all on stage together. 

The show was so beyond amazing, it had such a beautiful story line and Tom's utter musical skills just made everything amazing. I was close to tears during many moments in the show and even though I'm 21 and went to a show that was probably more aimed at children...I had the best time ever and it just made my 2017 if I'm honest. I also really need to buy the musical edition book because those songs were really everything!!

I hope you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig