Saturday 6 January 2018

Kathleen Lights x Colourpop


Hey, welcome back! 

Today's post is sort of a new make up/first impressions sort of post. If you've read previous posts of mine you may know that Kathleen Lights is my all time favourite youtuber, and recently she brought out a collab with Colourpop to create this Dream Street eyeshadow pallette and Dream Team lip trio.

This is my first Colourpop order and I'm super excited about it because I've heard so many great things about them. They are such an affordable company so the palette and lip trio (although I had to buy them separately because the trio had already sold out) were very inexpensive. The costly part was the shipping and customs tax as it came from America, it also took about 3 weeks to arrive, which is pretty good considering how far it had to come and that it was shipped around Christmas Time.


The more I use this palette, the more I fall in love with it. There is such a brilliant range of colours in it that you can create so many different looks.

top row L-R: Shooting Star, Magical, Star Dust, Twinkle
middle row L-R: Sweet Dreams, Water Bearer, Potion, Spark
bottom row L-R: Kaleidoscope, Elfish, Moony, Mermaid Boy

My two favourite shades to use right now are Shooting Star and Potion, they are my go to shades for any eye look recently. I'm obsessed with this palette as a whole to be honest, it definitely lived up to my expectations as the shades are so pigmented and they blend so easily to make the perfect eye look. I cant wait to keep on experimenting with the different shades.



The lip trio consists of two Ultra Satin Lips and an Ultra Glossy Lip. I was so excited to try these as I had heard so many great things and was so intrigued to try the different formulas as I am a big fan of Kylie Lip Kits so trying something that isn't super matte was exciting to me! 

hand swatches- L-R: Dreamy (Ultra Satin), Moonchild (Ultra Glossy), Rêver (Ultra Satin)

I'm so obsessed with all of these, the formula of the ultra satin lip is so great, not only are they super pigmented they stay on all day without being fully drying so it is such a comfortable all day lip colour! I've only recently become a fan of lip gloss and this is definitely my favourite! It glides on so softly and isn't sticky at all, which is one of my least favourite thing about glosses.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Definitley check out Kathleen and Colourpop, and hope you come back for my next post!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig