Thursday 18 September 2014

not sleeping makes me angry

Last night I had the worst sleep of my life; not only was my room like a million degrees..my parents thought it was the perfect time to be super loud (a defo con to having the room above the living room).

As I lay there I noticed that when I don't get the amount of sleep I want..I get angry...you know that feeling when you're angry? like there's a surge of well adrenaline racing through you? well it was like that, so I decided to listen to the only noise I could stand at that moment in time. music.

I pulled out a piece of 2008...my iPod nano (not the fancy things they have now I mean the square thing with a screen and the circle control...that is slowly breaking) and I had a very nostalgic belieber moment when Down to Earth came on shuffle (yes, I spent 4 years of my life obsessing over Justin Bieber) you may hate him but you cannot deny his 15 year old self had the most perfect voice..

(after writing that little rant at about 12am...I figured out that although I get angry when I don't sleep...I was quite awake this morning. like normally I would take a while to get out of my bed but I suprisingly just woke up...maybe I should sleep less.)


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig