Monday 22 September 2014

20 years?!?!?!

it's the 22nd September 2014 which means it's 20 years since the first ever episode of Friends aired!

So I thought it write a cute little blog post celebrating my favourite TV show ever. I am I only 18 but I've watched all 10 seasons so many times that it feels like I've been watching it since it very first aired...and I find it really weird that it started 2 years before I was even born!

if you're reading this and have never watched Friends...I highly recommend you finish this and start watching right away! 

There's something that makes Friends amazing that I cannot really simply explain..I think because it's a show that not only does silly little jokes but at some points can deal with very serious subjects in a way that can help people, and I think that's why it's still so popular after 20 years...it's relatable!

In February 2013 I went on a school trip to LA...and one day we went to the warner bros studios (that itself was exciting enough) and one of the best parts was that we got to see the Central Perk set..which was the most amazing thing ever to happen in my life..and I have some pictures to show!

also I had a Friends themed birthday cake!


at this moment in time I am watching the nations top 20 Friends episodes on Comedy Central and it is on number 11 which is 'the one with the rumour'. This is the episode that has Brad Pitt in and it is one of my favourites!

my favourite scene in this episode is where they are all sitting round the table and Rachel asks Will( Brad Pitt) if he has a problem with her and he replies with 'I don't know..do I? Do I?!' And phoebe is like 'I think you do' and then another one is when Pheobe is like 'oh c'mon Will, just take off your shirt and tell us' 

I just love that fact Friends is so popular after 20 years and hope that it will be watched for years and years after!



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig