Saturday 27 September 2014

expectations

I don't really ever have things to write about on the weekend as I feel like I don't really do anything exciting..so have this little bit of writing.

the way I see things if you expect something..it will be the exact opposite of what you were thinking of..

take last night, I was expecting it to be good and let me tell you...it was far from it! Seriously like all the bad things you can think of...pretty much happened!

So I am out again tonight and I expect nothing from it..because I so do not want to jinx it! (Which has actually become quite a habit of mine recently

I'll leave you with that ramble..and I shall write something remotely interesting again soon!
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig