Thursday 25 September 2014

I cried

this post is mostly referring to yesterday because I literally had no idea what to write about!

so yesterday I talked about this season of The Great British Bake Off, which unfortunately ended with Martha being the one to leave...which I was incredibly sad about..and even though I watched it a day after and already knew she had left I cried! 

but for her to be 17 and come 5th is amazing and just proves how much skill she has! 

also yesterday I went to see The Riot Club in the cinema...and if I'm honest I went there knowing literally nothing about the film apart from the fact Sam Claflin and Douglas Booth were in it (who doesn't want to see them in a film together?!)

but I'm not really sure I liked the film...I wouldn't go as far as saying that it was a bad film but the whole pub scene was horrible..maybe that was the reason to show what the riot club was all about, but for me I just was waiting for that whole thing to end as blood and that is just nothing I like, I liked the beginning and the end..just the whole 'rioting' bit wasn't my thing.

but I will say Sam Claflin..amazing actor! As I watched him play the horrible Alistair, I just thought it was amazing that he was the same person that plays Finnick (in the hunger games..if you didn't know) as they are so beyond different and he just wowed me!!






Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig