Thursday 15 June 2017

"No Make Up" Make Up Look


Hey!

So today's post is going to be a make up post, definitely not a tutorial, just a tell all of how I get my "no make up" makeup look. Normally when I wear make up, I seem to go a bit over the top which can look quite unnatural so I've been trying to stick with a more natural looking full face of make up.

The products I used in this post are:
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base Primer
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation in 10 Porcelain
Soap and Glory 'The Perfect Ten' Eye shadow Palette
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
Benefit 'Cheeky Sweet Spot' Box o' Blushes
Kylie Cosmetics Maliboo Lip Liner
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in 605 Precious Beige.



I start off with a cleansed and moisturised face; I then apply my primer and foundation. I applied my primer with my hands (but sometimes I use a foundation brush) and my foundation with a Primark beauty sponge. (I know with foundation on, my face looks a different colour to my chest but I swear my chest is actually pale af!)





I then move onto my eyes; I swipe 'fair dues' all over my lid and crease, I then apply 'how nude' on my lid just to give it a bit of colour. I brush 'mauve on up' in my crease and then finish with 'twinkle belles' on my lid, I then put a light coat of mascara on my top lashes. I use a mixture of all the blushes in the palette on my cheeks and a light coat of hoola bronzer below my cheek bones to give a little definition to my face.




I then finish my face off with my all time favourite lip liner which I apply to the majority of my lip to get some sort of semi symmetrical shape, and I top it with a shimmery lipstick and voila my face is done *insert emoji of the girl with her arm flipped to one side*


I hope you enjoyed this post, and will come back for my next one!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / 







Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig