Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Current Go To Products!

Hey!

Today's post is going to be all about the products I've been reaching for recently. Out of everything I own these are the products that I am really loving.


Kathleen Lights x Morphe Palette

As you can probably tell from the picture I have gotten a lot of use out of this (I probably should've cleaned it before taking the actual photo). This is by far my favourite eye shadow palette I own and I'm so sad that it was limited edition because this is what I always reach for and god knows what I'm going to do when I use it up!

Aussie Stop The Break Shampoo and Conditioner
I can never seem to stick with one shampoo brand, and right now I have about 5 sitting on my little dressing table but Aussie is the one I reach for the most. It cleans my hair really well and lathers really nicely and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling insanely soft which is great!

Mitchum 48hr Protection Deodorant in Powder Fresh
I am seriously obsessed with this deodorant and could not ever see myself using anything different. Not only does it protect really well against sweating, it smells amazing! (there are a few other scents but this is my favourite). I convinced my sister and friend to try this...and you should too!

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Maliboo
This is my all time favourite lipstick (it does include the liner but that was weirdly missing when I was taking photos). It's fair to say that I have a slight obsession with Kylie Lip Kits and that could contribute to why I'm so broke recently (which breaks my heart because have you seen her new shade June Bug?! I need that in my life!) But the obsession is so worth it because the formula and this shade are my favourites and it is the lipstick I will be wearing 99% of the time.

Simple Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash & Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash
I'm pretty lucky to have clear skin now, it never used to be terrible but it definitely wasn't as good as it is now, I do get the odd couple of spots around the time of my period but that's about it. But these are the two products I use to make sure my skin stays clear and that my face isn't super oily as it can be at times. They're both really easy to use, have a lovely scent and make your skin feel amazing!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
As I mentioned my skin can get pretty oily so using a matte powder is a definite must for me, even though I use many other mattifying products in my make up routine I don't think anything helps as much as this. 

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter in Iridescent Gold
I am obsessed with highlighter and this is definitely my favourite out of all the ones I own and the one I reach for the most. It gives such a subtle but insane shimmer to the face and really makes the whole look. It also really works as a nose and inner eye highlight compared to the pinkier toned highlighters I own.

Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
Up until I bought this liner I was completely hopeless at liquid eyeliner, like I'm not amazing now but it definitely looks better, and this was such a holy grail find! I now find it weird if I do a make up look without eyeliner, I do still have my bad moments...but don't we all? If you're looking for a eyeliner then try this one!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
This is definitely my favourite mascara, and I only bought it because of all the hype I kept seeing and it was so worth it because it is the only mascara that actually does anything to my lashes. It is the mascara I use all the time and I definitley need to stock up on it because I feel like its running out!

L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer and Foundation in Porcelain
If you've got this far into the post them I'm sure you know by now that I have oily skin, and these are such great products to use when I want to keep the oil away. They apply really nicely to skin, the primer makes your face so smooth and the foundation doesn't get cakey on my face. This is the primer/foundation combo that I have on pretty much all the time.



I hope you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one!




FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN / 
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig