Wednesday 4 January 2017

2017

Well I hope your 2017 is going to plan...mine hasn't gone off the rails just quite yet!!

For Christmas my parents got me The Office US box set which I have started re watching and it's just the greatest thing ever, nowhere near as good as Friends but its definitely getting close! I'm finding myself laughing as hard or even harder than the first time and some of the episodes have deleted scenes in them which is basically like watching it for the first time and makes it insanely enjoyable.

The new season of Celebrity Big Brother started tonight and honestly I'm a little underwhelmed or even a little disappointed with the choice of celebrities. If I'm honest I haven't really watched it in a few years as I feel like it went downhill; I always watch the first episode to see everyone going in just to get a feel of what it would be like but never end up watching the whole series. I'm quite sad with the fact that Jedward wasn't in this series as they were bringing back old stars and they were rumoured to be going back in...it was literally the only reason I watched tonight was hoping that they would be back in it.

I don't really have much planned for this week...I'm trying to become healthier and lose weight (I have been saying this since I was like 13 and never has that happened...so lets hope one day soon!). I'm just going to be watching The Office and enjoying every second of it! I'm going to try and post some daily posts if I think of anything interesting enough. I have also recently ordered some make up samples from a company called Sample Beauty and shall be posting a review on the company/products once I've used them all a few times and got fair opinions.

Well I shall post again soon.
Bye!
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig