Sunday 27 November 2016

Sunday's

Sunday; the day everybody waits for because it's the 'ultimate lazy day'...but not me, I work Sundays and yes I know I have days in the week where I get to be lazy, but it isn't the same being home alone on a week day and then leaving my family, who are all together, on a Sunday..kinda sucks).

Normally after work I get home about 9.30pm and have a little catch up with my family and end up watching whatever reality show my mum is watching; tonight was I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (which I do like...I even cried at it..I'm way too emotional for life), and then be in bed by 11pm. 

But today is different(ish), I decided to go to bed a little earlier (although it is almost midnight and I am writing this) and read through the Vogue magazine I bought after work...the cover was just too beautiful not to buy! I am also listening to 'Reflecting Light' (on repeat...yes I am one of those people), I heard this song at the end of Gilmore Girls:A Year In The Life the other day and instantly fell in love (also found out it was in the scene where Luke and Lorelai are dancing at Liz's wedding...ahh perfection). Its just so beautiful and calming that I cannot stop listening to it (also it's giving me some major Luke/Lorelai feels)


I'll probably be asleep within an hour as I do have work again tomorrow; but I shall leave this post here and will post again soon.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat...all usernames are geethegrape. 

bye.

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig