Tuesday 15 September 2015

welcome back Joe Jonas

that's right Joe Jonas is back....with a new band called 'dnce'!

I have been a fan of the Jonas Brothers since forever, so each time they come back with new music or they each venture off to new things, I'm always there waiting to fall in love with them all over again...but it can always be quite nervous, I seriously couldn't think of anything worse that one of your favourite singers bringing out new music that you don't like! 

I have been there to see The Jonas Brothers breaking up for the first time, Nick Jonas & The Administration, Joe's first solo album, The Jonas Brothers getting back together, The Jonas Brothers breaking up for a second time! (Still praying a studio version of wedding bells will be released on iTunes), Nick going fully solo and now Joe's new band!

and they haven't failed! I am in love! Cake by the Ocean is such a great song and I'm super excited to hear more from them!

now just for it to be on iTunes! 



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig