Wednesday 23 September 2015

the last few weeks

hey

I haven't posted in a while so this will probably be a little rusty..

I have spent the past (nearly) two weeks watching Charmed. If you don't know what that is, it's a tv show about three (actually four as one dies and another comes along) sisters who find out they're witches and battle demons and other mythical creatures. 

I have been watching Charmed for a few years, mainly just the odd episode every once in a while...and at Christmas time I decided to buy all the DVDs and I've finally got around to starting them...and I'm obsessed!

I have surprisingly actually ventured out of house aswell...mainly I've just been to work, clubbing and shopping a few times...but that's all I've really done.

Oh also I bought Mindy Kaling's new book 'Why Not Me?' and it is amazing! I don't know if I've mentioned on here how much I love Mindy (if I haven't I defo shall be) and you should all go read both of her books, watch The Mindy Project and also The US Office as she acts in it but also she wrote over 20 episodes! 




Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig