Saturday 5 September 2015

50 Random Questions Tag.

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?- The same place I am now, at home..sat on my bed.
  2. Who are you in love with?- Myself...(lol joking...Nick Jonas duh)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- not that I'm aware of
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- yes, pink dress
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- uh honestly don't know...I'm all about online shopping 
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- yes
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- uh idk maybe
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- myself I don't drive...so technically I haven't driven anywhere, my mum most likely drove me somewhere not that long ago
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- nope :(
  10. Are you hot?- duh haven't you seen me?!
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- coke
  12. What are you wearing right now?- black leggings and a turquoisey flowy top
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- don't have a car...but if I did defo car wash
  14. Last food that you ate?- McDonalds #fatty
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- in bed, asleep
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- yes £100 worth on boohoo
  17. When is the last time you ran?- never
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- does the football I walk past my dad watching count?
  19. What is your favorite animal?- a shark or dolphin..
  20. Your dream vacation?- either New York or Australia
  21. Last person's house you were in?- apart from my own? I think it would be my friend Charlie's...but that was honestly a while ago (I apparently only tend to be in my own house)
  22. Worst injury you've ever had?- I guess when I was little I cut my arm open..now I have a scar going down my left wrist
  23. Have you been in love?- only with celebrities
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- uh yes...my best friend Sophie (swear it's been like a month since I saw her)
  25. Last play you saw?- I think it was Les Mis in 2010...
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- my constant obsession with TV shows...who doesn't love that?!
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- watch Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 and then sleep
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- I don't think I even had a MySpace 
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- I don't have anything planned
  30. Ever go to camp?- nope
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- no lol
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- what shows are still airing? who plays the Doctor now? did Rose Tyler ever return? 
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- nope
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- most likely...but will I ever go to the doctors? nope
  35. Where is your best friend?- uh idk home?
  36. How is your best friend?- the best 
  37. Do you have a tan?- no I look like a ghost
  38. What are you listening to right now?- my sister talking
  39. Do you collect anything?- tickets from concerts I've (or mum) have been to.
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- could be me..love a gossip
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- never
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- yeah who hasn't?
  43. What does your last text message say?- 'Okay'  that's rather boring...
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- yeah
  45. Do you need to do laundry?- my mummy does that because I'm a 19 year old child :)
  46. What is your heritage?- uh my dads side is Irish
  47. Are you someone's best friend?- hope so
  48. Are you rich?- nope
  49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- sleeping
  50. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?- closed...even though I know it's full of clothes and couldn't  fit a person/monster, having them open still freaks me out.


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig