Monday 4 December 2017

My Recent Music Favourites - Part 4

Hey!

So today's post is just going to be a small simple look into my recent favourite songs. Here are just a few of them:

Dua Lipa - New Rules
Image result for dua lipa new rules

Nick Jonas ft Shania Twain - Say All You Want For Christmas
Related image

Taylor Swift - New Years Day
Image result for taylor swift new years day

Hurts - Somebody To Die For
Image result for hurts somebody to die for

Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Image result for ed sheeran perfect

Camilla Cabello ft Young Thug - Havana
Image result for camila cabello havana

I hope you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN

Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig