Thursday 27 July 2017

TV made me listen!

Hey!

If you didn't know, I love TV and I love music. I especially love music that has a story to it so most of my favourite songs come from TV shows and either have a story to tell within the lyrics or have some significance to the story line. So in today's post I shall be sharing a few of my favourites songs that I found through TV shows. There is also a recurring theme of death within these scenes, which gives you an idea about my taste in music...


Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
The scene from The Mindy Project that I heard this in can be seen here. Although the song isn't in the clip which sucks because I couldn't find the actual scene but it is where Mindy and Danny race to the top of the empire state building to meet each other which is such an amazing scene and finale.











James Vincent McMorrow - Look Out
The scene from Teen Wolf that I heard this in can be seen here. Probably the saddest scene from any tv show I have watched, Allison was such a great character and her death was so shocking and heartbreaking and this song will forever remind me of it.












Aidan Knight - Dream Team
The scene from Haven that I heard this in can be seen here. Haven was such a great show, and this song was played during such a pivotal scene when Duke has to accept Jennifer is dead and 'let her go' to save Nathan, and after everything they had gone through he still chooses to save him.













Anna Nalick - Breathe (2am)

The scene from Grey's Anatomy that I heard this in can be seen here. The musical episode is definitely one of my favourites and this song choice was so great for this scene and Mark and Lexie's story.












The Civil Wars - The One That Got Away

The scene from Ravenswood that I heard this in can be seen here. This scene was such a memorable thing for me because it was just something I wasn't expecting. The song makes the scene so much creepier and that is amazing!











The Fray - How To Save A Life
The scene from Scrubs that I heard this in can be seen here. This is like my favourite song ever and although it has been in many things, this scene is the one that sticks with me the most. For a comedy show it's such a heartbreaking scene which made it so memorable.













Sara Ramirez - The Story

The scene from Grey's Anatomy that I heard this in can be seen here. Another amazing scene from the musical episode, as this whole episode was centred around Callie this song had so much emotion to it and was such a great end to the episode.











Sam Phillips - Reflecting Light
The scene from Gilmore Girls that I heard this in can be seen here. I became obsessed with Gilmore Girls last year and instantly and obviously fell in love with Luke and Lorelai so this song playing during their wedding in the revival was everything I had dreamed of!








I hope that you enjoyed this post and will come back for my next one! I also hope you listened to some of these songs and watched some of the shows!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN /
Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig