Wednesday 17 December 2014

wed-nes-day

Wednesday can be the best or the worst day of the week...primarily because it is the middle day (of a 5 day week).

For me, it is kind of in the middle...so it's just another day...wake up, go to school, go home...and sleep.

that pretty much sums up most of my days I do add work in there occasionally which is mainly the reason I can never find anything to post unless it is uless rambling because I don't ever do anything!

but it's Christmas next week...something I should be excited about but I just cannot get into any Christmas mood (which is weird for me as I'm normally the one that is trying to work out what presents I've got).

I have also just decided (for like the 4th time...very bad at deciding) that I do want to go to university once I've finished sixth form so I'm in mid application...and finding it terribly hard to write a personal statement...I just hate having to write good things about myself!

So that is what I have to do when I get home...right now I am sat on a bus listening to Taylor Swift writing this because I really should keep my blog updated (then maybe more people would actually read) and I actually do enjoy writing it!

and I guess that is goodbye until the next time I find something to ramble on about!





Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig