Tuesday 30 December 2014

missed me?

when I first started writing this I had such high hopes of posting everyday and making it a permanent thing, but recently I just cannot seem to string a sentence together (which is not very good for someone trying to write a blog)

but fear not I do have a post coming for the new year (expect it late New Year's Day as I will be out New Year's Eve) and I'm hoping this will be quite good as I have been planning it for a couple of weeks, most likely won't but hey at least it will be something! 

how about an update on me? not much happens in my life...but it's been Christmas and it was actually pretty good if I'm honest, and my main present (what my mum likes to call the 'Santa present'..I dont think she likes the fact her children are all grown up) was a new TV which I am absolutely stoked about because as I've mentioned I spend about 98% of my time watching TV and having a bigger screen (was 15" now 22") is just fabulous!

I am finally going out tomorrow for New Year's Eve, which I am so excited about as I haven't been out in so long and get to see all my friends which is good because I am possibly the worst person with planning to meet with because i am the laziest person you will ever meet!

I think that's all from me, so I shall see you back here New Year's Day (well if you want to come back!) 






Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig