Wednesday 11 October 2017

MISSGUIDED HAUL!





Hey!

I hope everyone is well! Today's post is going to be a Missguided haul (if the title didn't give it away). Missguided were recently having a site wide 50% off sale, so I just had to take advantage of that and buy some stuff. (you'll have to excuse my awkward poses...I'm obviously no professional!)



The first thing I bought was this black lace graphic t-shirt
I also bought this yellow brooklyn graphic t-shirt.
Being as obsessed with social media as I am, I just had to buy this unfollow slogan mesh t-shirt


It's finally coming up to winter and its becoming more acceptable to wear jumpers so I bought this pink cropped sweatshirt



Obviously another jumper had to be bought and I'm super obsessed with this grey varsity hoodie.I got insane Mean Girls vibes from this grey not your problem bodysuit so I just had to have it!
I hope you enjoyed this very very short post on my recent purchases. I hope you come back for my next post!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / BLOGLOVIN /


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig