Tuesday 28 June 2016

Bridget Jones' Baby.

Have you seen the most recent trailer for Bridget Jones' Baby? because I am dying like literally physically dead!!!


Bridget Jones is such an iconic character and someone who reminds me of myself (mixed with Georgia from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging!) so I'm just so excited! The past two films are just beyond amazingly hilarious which you should definitely watch if you never have! 

I can't tell what I'm more excited about the fact there is a new film or the fact Patrick Dempsey is in it! Like I've recently become so obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and my god I've never been so in love with somebody before...Mcdreamy was such a bright and dreamy character and I just miss him so much! So for him to be in this film makes my life so much better! 

The film isn't out until September which just kills me...because even though it's only a couple of months away it feels like forever and I am so impatient I just do not want to wait! But I'm counting down the days until I get to see it!




Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig