Tuesday 1 March 2016

almost 20 and my life is made

so today at almost 20, the inner child inside of me has fully jumped out! I've always been childish...I've never been able to outgrow certain things (not everything I'm not that weird!)

But today it was announced that Disney Channel are making a High School Musical 4 and I honestly almost cried..like there were tears in my eyes! Yes I'm fully aware how much of a loser I sound but I just can't help it! 

The High School Musical films have been my favourite since they came out, and having a fourth film is just amazing! I'm such a sucker for them! I know every song word for word, I couldn't even count how many times I have seen them! They were literally my first big obsession and of course introduced the world to the amazing Zac Efron (thank you from literally everyone in the world!)

Even though the original cast probably won't be in it I am still so excited to see what sort of storyline they bring us and all the new characters! Whether they are similar to the originals or a brand new set of personalities...I'm just counting down the days until I get to see it!

But if anyone official ends up reading this...I'm so down for auditioning??? like I can't sing but please hire me...I would literally die!


Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig