Saturday 8 August 2015

we protect those who cannot protect themselves

so I've just finished watching season 3 of Teen Wolf (and for anyone who has watched it knows it is the most heartbreaking season!) and even though I am not up to date..I just thought it deserved to be posted about!

Before I started watching it, I didn't know much...I assumed it was just about the ups and downs in the life of a teen wolf (way more heartbreaking than that!) but one thing I knew for definite was that Allison Argent was going to die. 

I'm not going to do a season by season recap...because honestly I can't remember everything that happened! 

From the start I thought that Scott (Tyler Posey) and Allison (Crystal Reed) were the cutest. From the moment he gave her a pen..but I hated Allison's family. Throughout the first season her dad and aunt Kate were the ones I hated the most for being 'the hunters' and in the second season it was her mum and grandad. I was honestly so glad when Kate and Allison's mum died (even though Kate is back as a werewolf?! like nope) but towards the end of season 3 I just wanted to give Allison's dad a hug because man he's been through a lot! 

Stiles, Lydia and Derek are definitely my favourite characters! 
Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) is the best friend everybody needs, he is just sarcastically hilarious and one of the greatest parts of Teen Wolf. Stiles being possessed in season 3 was one of the best story lines and Dylan O'Brien played it so so well!
Lydia (Holland Roden) is one of be greatest people, she spends a lot of the time hiding behind a 'dumb popular girl' act until she truly needs to use her brain. Lydia becoming the banshee was amazing, that scream is just the best thing.
Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) looks like the angriest scariest person you'll ever meet, when in fact he is just a big ball of heartbreak and honestly I'm in love with him.

but the one thing that made me want to write this is Allison's death..I have seen many character deaths and this is definitely up in my most heartbreaking ones as there was so much not just when she died but before and after that made me cry like a baby! 

The main things that made me sob like a baby were: 
-when she said goodbye to her dad just incase anything happened to him. (this was the saddest thing because I knew she was going to die and this would be their final goodbye) 
-that tiny glimmer of happiness just after she figured out how to kill the Oni, but then it was gone when they shoved a sword through her.
-Lydia's scream! (I thought she could only tell if someone was going to die...not who was going to die) but that made me cry like crazy the way she just screamed Allison's name..like that was the most hurt I had ever seen her.
-Allison's first thought after being stabbed was, not that she was going to die, but whether Lydia was safe. She was dying but still had to make sure her bestfriend was safe.
-Scott's first thought was to take away her pain, even if she wasn't in any.
-her goodbye to Scott, 'it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love, the first person I've ever loved, the person I'll always love. I love you, Scott McCall' 
-she died before she could finish telling Scott how she figured out how to kill the Oni.
-that Scott (and most likely Isaac) would've heard her heart actually stop beating.
-her dad showing up and seeing her dead body in Scott's arms and just only being able to hear his gun drop.

If you have never watched Teen Wolf then I suggest you start! It may cause a lot of pain...but I promise it is one of the greatest shows I've watched! At the moment I am still heartbroken over Allison dying that I just cannot face starting season 4...but one day soon I will!










Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig