Saturday 4 July 2015

my birthday

hey!

It was my 19th birthday on Friday (3rd July) and honestly it was pretty amazing!

I spent the day time with my friends in town shopping, which was great! I tried one of the new Starbucks frappuccino's, the lemon vanilla one and I swear it was the greatest thing I have ever tasted!

Then in the night we went clubbing, which I barely ever get to go anymore because of the hours I work..but it was definitely such a great night, my bestfriend and I love the same music which makes everything better!

If I'm honest it's been quite a good birthday...not the best (that was my 14th when I saw Nick Jonas in Les Mis...nothing can top that, unless I actually meet Nick then that would be the best birthday!!)

Also there is no new Pretty Little Liars this week (I'm crying internally) so I shall finally post my Gossip Girl post! 





Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig