Monday 1 June 2015

"Where words fail, music speaks"

I spend like pretty much 99% of my life listening to music...honestly my reasoning makes like no sense, as a person I am naturally shy and quiet...so I rarely start up conversations but I HATE sitting in silence..which is where the music creeps in!

I have spent tons of money on iTunes...probably about £400? (I honestly don't think that's an exaggeration...I have 532 songs on my phone..most being at 99p??? and some free? Let's not even get into the amount of money I've spent on books and TV shows!!!)

I personally blame McFly for my obsession with music...before them I barely listened to music, but then my 7/8 year old self listened to this amazing band...and well the rest is history!!

The reason I'm writing this (and why it is going nowhere) really is because I'm laying on my bed with my earphones in lip syncing to my music...which is surprisingly fun as most of the songs on my phone are soundtracky (not a word I don't think but I'll make it work) or just very fun to lip sync to!! 

I have recently been getting most of my music from Pretty Little Liars...which end up being really unheard of songs which I love!!!

Some of my favourites songs recently are:
The Civil Wars- Poison & Wine
The Civil Wars- The One That Got Away
Denmark + Winter- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Maggie Eckford- Everything is Lost
The XX- Angels
Ben Cocks- So Cold
Ron Pope- One Grain of Sand
The National- I Need My Girl
ZZ Ward- Til the Casket Drops
Rachel Diggs- Hands of Time
Rachel Platten- Fight Song
Rachel Platten- Begin Again
MS MR- Hurricane
The Pierces- Secret
Stars- Dead Hearts

So they are my favourite songs right now...which I would highly suggest you go and listen to at least one of them!!











Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig