Monday 5 January 2015

me me me

ugh...so I am back at sixth form today..and I'm not looking forward to it one bit, being a year 14 sucks!!

why oh why didn't I choose to leave last year?!

the good news in my life is that my pretty little liars DVDs were delivered last week so that is what I am spending every bit of my spare time doing...and it's getting so good!

If I was you I wouldn't read the next paragraph if you're not up to date with Pretty Little Liars 

So far...Mona and Toby have been revealed as 'A', Ian, Maya, Garrett and that 'Nate' are dead (could have possibly forgotten someone) and Jenna can see!. 

I must admit that ghost train episode was so fricking scary...like most episodes of this scares me (I'm a wimp) but they always make their Halloween episodes scarier (which I do love) and I'm so addicted....I really don't know why I stopped watching when it first aired.

that's about as much as I have to say about what's been happening in my life since I last wrote...but I am planning (don't know when they are being posted) two big posts...one all about 'Miranda' and one about Pretty Little Liars (once I've finished it)

and I may add another random post like this one...






Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig