Sunday 9 November 2014

billy and me

Giovanna Fletcher is a fantastic writer!! I cannot begin to explain how amazing Billy and Me is, like it shocked me that I hadn't read it sooner!

I doubt this post will be very long as I am currently not sure what to do with myself because it's too early to sleep but also I don't really have anything to do..

but Billy and Me!! gosh if you are reading this please go and read the book, it had the perfect amount of romance, comedy and heartbreak...I read it with either a goofy smile across my face, laughing or with tears streaming down my face...and the story is just one of the most amazing things I have ever read so yeah please go and read!!


Also I recently watched Ravenswood (a spin off from pretty little liars...don't ask me why I decided to watch the spin off first) but it was super good and definitely not what I was expecting...but I have become obsessed with a song that was in the first episode which is the one that got away by the civil wars and I can't even explain how good it is..but do you know when you first hear a song and instantly fall in love?? that is exactly what happened...so you should go listen to it, you may like it!!





Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig