Saturday 13 July 2019

my recent music favourites - part 6

Hi!

me again...

I unintentionally took an 8 month break from blogging, something that I never actually planned to do, but working in retail around Christmas was crazy so I had very little free time and then my boyfriend came into my life so I now spend a lot of my time with him (educating him on the best shows ever...Friends and The US Office).

I started this blog before I got a job and when I barely had a social life so this was my break from reality and recently, I found myself kind of uninspired and had no clue what to write about and I didn't want to post just for the sake of posting. I do have a couple of post that are drafted that I may post again sometime, but for now I just want to make a slow return to blogging because I'm not going to lie I have missed it and honestly the past 8 months of my life have been jam packed so I actually have loads to post about.

But for today I'm just starting back with a super simple post on my recent music favourites, these are the songs that I just end up playing on repeat when I'm just chilling in my room.

Billie Eilish ft Justin Bieber - Bad Guy


Dean Lewis - Lose My Mind (Acoustic)


Noah Kahan - Passenger


Alter Bridge - Watch Over You


John Mayer - XO


Train - Marry Me


Sara Bareilles -No Such Thing



Share:
© Could I Be Anymore Boring? | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig